KB Scaffolding -Scaffolding Company East London
We provide safe scaffolding erection for both domestic and commercial property owners in East London and beyond.
What We Do
Domestic & Commercial Scaffolding
- Gantry’s and Loading Bays
- Temporary Roof Systems
- Painters scaffolds
- Pavement Scaffolds
- Access Towers
- Chimney Stacks
- Internal High Status Scaffolds
- Bricklayers Scaffolds
- Hotel Redevelopments
- New Construction
- Building Restorations
- Scaffolding Engineering
- Commercial Construction
- Maintenance Scaffold for Repair, and General Maintenance
What We Do
KB Scaffolding LTD – Scaffolding Hire East London
If you need a trusted scaffolding company for East London projects, look no further. We are specialized in the assembly, installation, and dismantling of scaffolding for any construction-related work. We carry out customized solutions for the assembly of scaffolding, all according to the specific needs of the customer. We cover all of East London, but here are some of the boroughs we can access quickly:
Small Enough to Listen, Big Enough to Deliver
Experienced Scaffolding Company in East London
We provide safe scaffolding erection for both domestic and commercial property owners in East London and nearby. Our 12 years of experience and our superior staff training policy, makes us one of the best scaffolding erectors capable of handling the most demanding projects.
Our limitless resources and experience make us one of the most trusted scaffolding companies in London. We, still, keep improving our process to ensure that we deliver a better scaffolding service quality each time. We are able to satisfy the most demanding project.
- Long-standing experience
- Unique quality and innovations
- Attention to every detail
- Creative Solutions
CISRS certified and CITB registered
Health and Safety is our #1 priority:
- Adequate resources are provided to ensure that proper provision can be made for health and safety.
- Risk assessments are carried out and periodically reviewed.
- Systems of work are provided and maintained that are safe and without risks to health.
- Arrangements for use, handling, storage, and transport of articles and substances for use at work are safe and without risk to health.
- All employees are provided with such information, instruction, training, and supervision as is necessary to secure their safety and health at work and the safety of others who may be affected by their actions.
- Where appropriate, health surveillance will be provided for employees.
- The provision and maintenance of all plant, machinery, and equipment is safe and without risk to health.
- The working environment of all employees is safe and without risks to health and that adequate provision is made with regard to the facilities and arrangements for their welfare at work.
- The place of work is safe and that there is safe access to and egress from the workplace monitoring activities are undertaken to maintain agreed standards.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What distance do you cover?
We cover all London and surrounding areas.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
We have £10million Public Liability Insurance and £10million Employers Liability insurance and thankfully have never had to call on it.
How long can I have the scaffolding for?
You can have it as long as you need it. We will discuss all the details before we start the project.
Will I have to pay for you to remove the scaffolding?
No, our scaffolding rates include also the costs of the scaffold removal.
What happens if the scaffolding I require needs to be on the public highway?
We will apply on your behalf for a local authority street license.
Can you provide a quotation over the phone?
If during our phone call, we have enough information we will be happy to provide a free estimate with no obligation. However, each project is specific and before we provide scaffold hire prices, we prefer to do a site visit.